by Anubhav | Feb 25, 2020
- Public Electric vehicle (EV) charging infrastructure company
- Provides the leading open-source software platform for public charging stations – i.e. commercial, governmental, workplace, and multi-family
- Functionality includes access control, demand response participation, and site health, reservations, queueing, and peak load management.
- Hardware agnostic, focused on managing tens of thousands of chargers across the US
- System enables aggregation of EV charging load and large-scale demand management to balance the power grid, enabling greater EV adoption and renewable energy penetration
- Sold to Schneider Electric June 2022